Tuesday, May 3, 2011

tempat baru,angin baru

salam readers..apakhabar semua?apakabar perasaan?apakabar iman?
for me everything is allright at the moment. just deep in my heart, I feel a bit emotional about one thing. IS TEACHING REALLY MEANT FOR ME?
last two weeks, I've been observed(cerap) by my GB, after the P&P session , she called me to let me know about my performance. Seriously, although I know I'm not that good at making learning MATHEMATICS is fun but I never thought I would get such a poor mark. hmm, she said I lack creativity to make learning is fun and I failed to make my children enjoys Mathematics. After the session, besides feeling a bit DOWN, I also 'muhasabah' diri whether I m qualified enough to be a teacher?lately, I've been questioning myself, again and again whether I make the right career decision?allahua'lam.
I used to enjoy teaching, I like my kids(my pupils),I can bergurau with them while teaching them. But lately I notice I am always like LION, roaring in the class. Sometimes my anger get the better off me. Am I under stress?ALLAHUA'lam.
sometimes I think I want to quit, but what else I can do? Off course my family cannot afford one working parent.besides, I'm going to be bored to death at home..maybe its time for me to reevaluate myself whether i am worth enough to be a teacher..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

da..ko kena tanya diri sendiri..deeply...me myself found that deeply..i'm a MOTHER..

aida abdullah said...

jadi ko berenti ke izah?
aku pun xtau aku ni apa..

aida abdullah said...

jadi ko berenti ke izah?
aku pun xtau aku ni apa..

Unknown said...

yes..finally..i'm stay at home mother

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama