Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ayah

salam
it almost a month i didnt have time to write here
so many paperwork I have to do. Although my priority is to teach but due the limited time, sometimes I have to sacrifice a bit of my teaching time so that I can still able to catch the deadline. finally today I feel a bit relief especially after I have send my school's data to ppdkl,jabatan pendidikan wilayah yesterday.
between my hectic schedule, alhamdulillah I still manage to fly back to kg last weekend to attend 'kenduri kesyukuran ' held by my parents and able to catch things up( n berniaga as well) with my siblings, especially my sis who had been residing in qatar for past few years. not to forget my cousins,aunties, relatives and few villagers who still recognize me as "budak rajin naik basikal keliling kg":).although it's like festive mood, i feel a bit sad to see my aging father,his health is deteriorating and his diabetes had finally try to take some of his sight away. my tears fell down when he use his hand to 'meraba-raba' like blind people do to see my Muna. "muna ke ni, AWAT KECIK SANGAT". yA ALLAH, I QUICKLY WIPE MY TEARS.
beside his deteriorating sight, his leg are swollen to the extent of like going to burst anytime, my sis (the doctor) said it caused by water retention-sign of his kidney getting weaker. but my father, the staunch medicine-taker had been aging and had recently started to lose his hope. he reluctant to get treatment, refuse to eat his med and rarely eat and sleep. its very painful to see what he is going through but i sincerely hope ALLAH will lift his misery and let he live his golden age in joy and happiness. many of his friends came during the feast to visit him and he warmly embrace everyone with smile and sometimes cracking jokes although i knew he barely recognize anyone.
ajal, maut is in ALLAH's hand but I do hope i still have lots of moment to share with him. ayah, how I miss your jokes,ur thousand questions about my work( I have field day answering his q's while in my confinement), ur endless advise on becoming a very dedicated civil servant like u do (he rarely take his leave while he's working- a trait that had been pass to my eldest brother) and most of all I need you to give ur love and undivided attention to my children,u're the only grandfather they can see(my husband's father already died before we married). YA ALLAH,WITH YOUR KINDNESS, UR RAHMAN and UR Rahim, PLEASE RETURN MY FATHER"S HEALTH.ameen

No comments:

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama