Wednesday, July 23, 2008

becoming a wife

in this modern time, women face a tremendous challenge in their life.
I am included in this era and had since embrace few roles in my life since married to my husband for the last three years.

before getting married, for me marriage is full of bed of roses and everything is nice and good:)
after few days of marriage and moving to our own rented-house finally the reality sank in:)
ok - fast forward to three years later, i am now quite comfortable with my role as a daughter, wife, mother. but actually i forgot my most vital role, as a partner n friend to my husband.

Kopratasa

Permata (Untuk Isteri Ku)

Telah ku siapkan satu daerah paling sunyi
Dalam hati ini untuk kau isi sebagai isteri
Untuk kau penuhi dengan kemuliaan seorang wanita
Untuk kau beri erti dengan kelembutan
Untuk kau hargai dengan kasih sayang

Ku ingin kau jadi wanita mulia
Yang tahu harga budi dan hati
Seorang lelaki bernama suami

Kerana engkau isteri
Ku ingin kau mengerti bahawa hidup ini
Tak semudah yang kita janjikan
Yang kita janjikan
Kerana kau isteriku

hehe..jiwangla plak

since becoming mother to two beautiful girls, i am so devoted(perasanla plak) to them that i had forgotten to be my husband's very close friend, loyal confidante and rarely speaks besides abt our girls, but suddenly after coming back from kg, i feel sorry to see my father who is beginning to losing his capability to speak and arguing with my mom. although they argue a lot-but it is some sort of telepathy for them and my mom who usually whining to me to became middle-man between her n my daddy had suddenly stopped complaining. every calls to me now is all abt ayah's losing himself, no sleeping n eating for days made me wondering what would happen to me when my other's half start to be like that?especially when all the children had already left the nest and we are completely on our own?based on that thinking, i start to pay more attention to my husband's rumbling abt his incapabilities colleague, his demanding boss and his never-ending -workloads-which-had- keep- me- furious:) I promised myself to be more listening and talking with him and not just prioritise the house chores.

based on that promise, yesterday I went to ppdkl to sent the school's data and after that we went for a short dating:). suprisingly i feel so awkward.back then,(while we are still dating- dating is completely a no-no n ISLAM is strictly against that-tp tgh darah mudala katakan, we managed to curi-curi dating for a few times--:))betulla org ckp,sebab bende tu haram,jd macam best plak:) but now, we are married to each other,yet I feel so awkward holding his hand, my husband lgla tak sporting:). we just went to the nearest mall since I have to sprint back to school after that n have kfc. we share a plate n no suap mkn beradap here:) n then he send me to school while he took my daughters from babysitter's house. maybe the awkwardness happen because we always kelam kabut while going shopping with our two hyper-energetic girls. while the elder always sprinting all over the mall barefoot( i dont know why, but she always take off her shoes and sprinting along the hallway),, the younger always use her hand to grab everything she can along the aisle. and dont keep me started abt dining out with them. last weekend, I had vowed never to dine-out again after one of our plate of buttered chicken flew all over the restaurant-thanks to the next-to-be-olympic-gold-medallist-hurdler anisah munawwarah. phew...guess, that restaurant will never see our face again:)

ok, next time I'll keep u updated on our another "DATING":)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye da..lama tak jenguk blog kau..sedey plak baca pasal ayah kau..teringat masa aku g rmh ko ngan sanah masa kita study kat ukm dulu tu..hmm..aku harap Allah beri yg terbaik untuk dia n all ur family..pastu baca psl kau berdating ngan hubby rasa klakar plak..ohohh..dulu2 tak rasa awkward..la da kawen rasa camtu plak eh..ehehee..tp musti hubby kau pening ngan telatah 'manja-tak-kira-tempat' kau tu ek..

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama