Wednesday, April 3, 2013

After almost 4 months hiatus

Dikarang pada 1st April
1/4 or most people remember it as april fools day.but I choose today to go back to work.starting my day with breakfast of 16 pills of dexa...then off to work.budak-budak masih naik van sebab ummi still on chemo, so still on and off to school.begin my day with asking my superior what should I do.as I thought I have to replace absent teachers or as we the teachers call it as 'relief'.
Well it may sound easy, but to tell u the truth,for me ;teaching for 120 minutes non stop is not an easy feat.letih wehhh.tu pun ajarbudakbesar.kalau mengajar kelas muna mau pengsan.terasa begitu lambat masa berlalu.belum pukul 11 dah rasa macam dragging myfeet.ya Allah mudahkan.i hope it will be easier for me later
Loceng bunyi terus start enjin 'comel' balik umah.makan, rehat jap, berkejar hantar muna, and off to hospital.arini nak ambil darah for tomorrow's chemo. At thee same time dr victor remind me to take another round of 16 dexa before 5 or else u won't sleep tonite..haha..I always sleep late so I don't  really have problem with it
after taking my blood ( dr victor had to 'punch' my chemo port 3 times to get the blood!), I went to see winnie, my other 'chemomate'.she has been hospitalised since last week and she won't be  taking her fourth cycle tomorrow with us.at the same time, theva also came to visit winnie.so it will just both of us left in the next 3 cycle.winnnie as I know a very discipline person with pantang - air kelapa, u turn snakegrass tea, coconut water and just steam fish while I and theva just ' bedal' anything that came on our way.yet she was down with flu and had to be hospitalised.this is what i' m really afraidvof.I don't want to get sick and postpone my chemo.so winnie, take very good of care of urself and let's finish this chemo ASAP!

No comments:

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama