Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surfing from my hp

Hello everyone.Its a been a week and today finally i am able to write something.Writing is passion for me.There must be no hurry and idea will overflow as soon as my finger tapping the keyboard.Currently i'm blogging from my hp n to tell u d truth,although i pass my mobile comm paper with flying colours in u(thnx to the dedicated dr mahmood..Ops..Prof mahmood),i cannot differentiate between my gprs k310i and my new 2nd hand 3g phone.I can bluf ab EDGE,HDSPA,3.5G and so forth but actually i know nothing.Talking abt wasting my ilmu here.But since i grad,my interest in d technology had dwindle a bit.Esp when i pursue my ed diploma which had nothing to do with my degree.Hehe.However,thanks to my muna who had pour a bttle of cooking oil over my k310i last week,finally i can have the luxury of browsing at 3g speed using my husbnd-soon-to-be-mine-once-his-n73arriued.He said its a birthday gift which is nxt wk(although i am thnkful for his generosity-i still question the 2nd hand gift:).I just notice that it just a bit faster and by using opera mini,its like surfing mini pc( sounds like maxis ads on tv rite:):). For me it is quite convenient especially I only surf at school and rarely at home since my 2 girls are so eager with the technical things that make i would rather pay my bills at atm than at home anymore.but with my hp, everything is the end of ur fingertips. u just need to know few things and voila!reading yesterday's newspaper also is the thing of the past since mobile edition nespaper its already here( currently in malaysia,its only m.thestarmobile.com)and sometimes to reach out to urfriend using m.friendster.com. yahoo also available in maxis portal.basically i'm just talking abt maxis here since i'm using one.so, anybody want to add abt celcom n digi?

No comments:

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama