Tuesday, June 5, 2012

mee jawa @ publika

ENTRY DITULIS 13/5/2012
last mothers day, we went to restoran mee jawa at publika,solaris ,dutamas.mind u,my hubby like to boast about lots of 'good' restaurant that he went but finally he did takes us to eat at one. i ate kueyteow tomyam. I give it 7 out of 10. my daughters eat nasik lemak.they said its delicious.well I didnt taste it but the picture looks good.while my maid eat nasi goreng and she said it was sensational compared to previous nasi goreng(we went to a mamak restaurant in kelana jaya and she ordered the same food,the taste ; ohhh..so terrible). all in all, i recommend you to go there and the parking is ample and there are various other restaurant around the area that worth check out like Chawan( i think it is more to east coast cuisine).

No comments:

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama