Wednesday, June 11, 2008

petrol price

its almost a week now since the 78 sen hike. some people who used to drive car began switching to public transport. thank god i am not included since my fuel consumption just less than rm60 a month. if not i cannot imagine bringing my extremely active 2 year old with her extremely non-stranger friendly sister boarding rapid kl. i would rather sent them to the day care beside my house even it cost me rm100 more than the current baby-sitter.

my very wise thrifty elder brother had already thinking of cycling from his taman medan house to the office in pj. after all he do need the exercise. while i am not able to save in terms of fuel consumption, terms gardening had been dancing in my mind for few days now. me? gardening?my mother will simply rolling on the floor laughing while my father, in his macho style will simply said..i dont think its a wise idea my dear..:)
what? everyone will simply think; me; the most spoil child in the family will ever dirty my hands just to plant pandan leaves, curry leaves(seriously u're not thinking i am going to grow my own paddy-field here) and few essential herbs that i need in my cooking.

well first i need to buy some soil in Carrefour, some pasu and of course seed or anak pokok.then the planting process and taking care of it every day. the last process is simply the one i dreaded most. not because it is hard to do but simply because sometimes my' hangat-hangat taik ayam" will simply crept up to me

besides gardening, i am thinking of keeping my air-cond remote somewhere where i can forget. for now.thank god it raining almost every day now so it is not too hot for our family to sleep without one.when the el-nina/la-nina came,then , i have to find the remote back

if u readers, somehow reading this, can u suggest whaat else can i save on. plz dont say no shopping on weekend since it is my form of therapy:).

No comments:

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu

saat-saat pertama bergelar ibu
cinta hati pertama